Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ok, well nothing much has happened since last post. Went to the doctor on Tuesday and told them about the black out situation. She told me I was either dihydrated, or my blood suger was low, and to keep hard candy with me in case I were to get light headed, which happens alot actually. Also at the appointment, I got to hear the heartbeat, 160 was the heartrate. Next appointment it Oct 17, for some blood work for any birth defects, then the appoint after that, I should be able to find out what it is. I cant wait!


But anyways. Morgan is here for the weekend. We have just been kinda bumming it today. We layed down for bed last night at 2:30 but didnt actually go to sleep til like 5:00 in the morning just talking about the past. We woke up at 12:30 ish, and just been laying around watching movies and eating food. We got supper started. April went out with a friend, so we are watching Lily, Lydia is with her grandma. But yea, we are making Manicotti. Its in the oven now, cooking, the longest part, I think anyways.

Ok so yesterday we was messing around on the laptop watching funny videos. And we found this one that will literally make you want to pee your pants. Check it out.
Ok well Not sure how to do videos yet on here so I will leave you with the link to look at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That video was hilarious!
And then Chris Crocker. :-P

Ahh, thanks for letting me stay. I had a good time. :)

Member that creepy duuude?

Blair said...

Hey Tessy!!!! I miss you lots. You should call me sometime. If you need my number I can email it to you, but Morgan has it and so does Melissa, so you could ask them for it. I can never seem to get ahold of you.

I hope you are doing good. I miss you and love you lots!

Oh and how is the moments where you can't see doing?

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Please update!!!