Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just a small update.

Well, Im finally living back with my mom in Peoria now. Still trying to get settled in, but Im here now. We are working slowly but surely on everything. The place we are in is only temperary. Hopefully we will have a house soon. We are hoping to get a place before christmas comes around, but I really dont think that will happen.


I also had a doctors appointment today. Just the small little checkups that they do. Everything is good. I have finally started gaining some weight. Since last months check up I have gained 6 lbs.But before then I would gain a few then lose a few, so I have gained a total of 7lbs now. I go back in 4 weeks for the glucose test then 8 weeks from now I get another sono. but thats basically all that they happened at the doctors.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

It was wonderful to see you last Sunday. I am sorry to hear that Joe and Amber lost their house. I am so glad that you staying in church even though you live in Peoria. The Lord will bless those that seek his face and will for their lives. Know that I love you and I'm praying for you!