Monday, March 3, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Ok so had the regular checkup and such. Ended up doing a non stress test. We told them he hasnt been moving around as much lately. They said his heart rate is fine, he just isnt moving as much as he should. So now I have to do a kick count sheet. I have to do it twice a day. have to lay on my left side, which is the side I cannot get comfortable on whatsoever. I have to record down how long it takes for me to feel him move 5 times, and if I dont feel him move 5 times within a half hour, I am to call the doctor. But other then that, things are still going good. Still at 1cm.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

I will be praying for you!

I had to do the same thing with Trey. The left side was always bad for me too. ugh

I know that your uncomfortable and ready to pop. Hang in there and it won't be too much longer. Remember that God will help you.

The kids and I are going to be there for Spring break March 31, April 1 and leaving April 2 or 3rd just depends. So keep me informed. :]