Friday, April 18, 2008

Update and pictures

Ok, so Kaiden is getting big WAY to fast! I have weighed him and he is like 10lbs now. We have already done started adding rice into his formula/breast milk depending on if I have any pumped. If I dont he wants to eat like every 20 minutes. Adding in the rice he goes anywhere from 2-4 hours before wanting to eat again.

Yesterday Kaiden met his dad for the first time. Kody was super nervous when he held him, he kept saying he didnt want to drop him. Kody's mom took some pictures so when she sends them to me I will post them. But today when I was changing Kaiden this morning, I took a bunch of pictures, So I will post them now :)


He is chunky compared to what he looked like when he was born

Showing off his pretty blue eyes


Showing off his muscles

"The bottle made me do it"


Hims loves his MamaHe gets lots of kisses


Oh and a little update on me, Im doing good adjusting well, seem to be healing up well, not in anymore pain or anything. Oh and i dont live in Peoria anymore :) We live back in Bartonville at joes house :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Awe! What a sweetie pie. Big Baby Blues Eyes Indeed. I am so happy that your closer to Pekin again. Praise the Lord!!
I'm also glad that your recovering and healing. God is so wonderful!