Saturday, May 17, 2008

So this is what is going on

Ok for some reason this has underlined text when you put your curser over it, and if you click it, a picture comes up, just ignore it..
:)

Ok well. Where to start. Alot has been going through my mind lately. Next month Im wanting to go get my lisence. I found out what I got to do. I just need to have $20 go take the written test, if I pass that I get my permit, thats what the $20 is for. Then I can go home and practice driving, I know how to, I have drover plenty of times, just not out of the streets with other cars. Whenever Im ready I can go take the driving test. I have a car, I just need plates, insurence, and then there is something wrong with it. One person said it is a stuck valve, and another, who is a machanic, says the timing is off. So whatever it is, needs fixed. Then after that, I want to get a job. But in order to get a job, I need to find someone to watch Kaiden.

Now on to an update about Kaiden. He smiles...ALOT! and the other day he laughed for the first time. It was so cute. He loves to stand up. And he fianlly likes to swing in his swing. He hated it for the longest time. He likes listening to music, and loves the piano at church. He "talks" alot to. This morning he was smiling and talking to his mobile in his crib. He is starting to notice the tv now too. He stares at everything, and is alot moree laret and I like it. I love that he is awake more, gives me more to do. Tuesday he goes to the doctor to get his shots :( Im not looking forward to that. Ok! Now onto some pictures!




Me and Kaiden-This was at the Mother/Daughter banquet..




One of the silly faces he makes..I love it



Me, Morgan, Brian and Kaiden-Brian holds Kaiden atleast once a week. He gave him the nick name K'Paul



There is the first smile I was able to get on camera.






This was just yesterday he feel asleep sitting in his car seat as we was cleaning.






Like one of the cutest pictures ever, I got while we was cleaning yesterday.






Thats how he fell asleep, in his boppy with his bottle like under his cheek.




A close up and I thought it was cute!







This is Kaiden's dad, Kody, and that is Kodys grandma Rhoonda. The picture is like a month old now, but I never did post them.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

What great pictures Tessa. Have you ever thought about asking Kody to church with you sometime?

We are baptizing 2 teenagers tomorrow, which we are excited about.

Thanks for posting!

Much Love!