Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another update...WOW!

Ok so I said I was gonna post Kaiden's 6 month pictures when I got them. Well I have had them for a few weeks now, but I'm here now posting them.


ME and Kaiden, I absolutly Love his dimple..He has two but can only see one here








Kaiden and the pumpkin. We couldnt get him to leave it alone.










This is like my favorite one. I also have it in Black and White.







Kaiden and his dad, Kody.










Kaiden in the bath tub. It had fake bubbles to go along with it, but Kaiden wouldn't leave them alone and kept trying to eat them so we just put them in the bottom and sat him on them.


This is at the all Church Hayride and Weiner roast, Kaiden got to go on his first Hayride and he loved it. He also really like Emily's rice pudding.


Here he is on the stack of hay.
Kaiden getting kisses for Morgan, or as we call her "Aunt Mo"



This is Kaiden with his Grandma Vicki, Kody's mom. She wanted to visit with Kaiden and I told her about the hayride and weiner roast and she came.





This was about when Kaiden was I would say 5 months? We met Vicki at WalMart and we stopped in McDonalds. We meet Vicki there about once or twice a month and she buys Kaiden some food and formula, or whatever else we need.





So other news. Kaiden is kinda crawling...He scoots, more like an army crawl. I actually have it on video just not on the computer yet. He has been kinda sick for a few weeks now with a really bad cough. It got so bad I ended up taking him to Pekin Urgent Care. They just said it sounded like a really really bad cold and that was it. No meds or anything. But I talked to Sheryl Sours and she told me what all I could give him for it. He is starting to sound much much better. But still has the icky cough.
I have an application in at Sunset Hills appartments to get me my own place. Havent herd anything back from them yet, but its only been a few weeks and it can take a couple months. I'm really hoping and praying I get in.
I had to re-apply to get on medical card because for some reason I stopped getting it. So hopefully I get approved soon, or I get stuck paying the hospital bill for when I took Kaiden in.
But thats about all for now really. I will try to update soon.












4 comments:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Awe....These are some really cute pictures!!

How are you doing? Are you close enough that you can be at church? Are you in Manto still? I need to know these things!!!!

Much Love to you sweetie and love and kisses to Kaiden too!

Anonymous said...

I like my background too. :)
I just wanted something different. Lol.

The pictures are cutee!

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

I'm so glad that things are going well for you and that your still able to be in Church Sunday's!

Thanks for catching me up on these things!!

Love ya bunches!

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

It is time to post!!! PLEASE....