Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kaiden and the Snow.

Kaiden absolutly loves the snow. When we got it, I took him out to check it out when I got the mail, and then later that day when the kids where home from school I took him out to play in it. So Im just posting a few pictures and then I have some more stuff to tell.
These are from the first time we went out when I was going to check the mail


Then these are when they all went out and played in the snow. Kaiden was crawling all over the place and patting the snow, and rubbing it.





This is Kaiden and Nathan when they first went out, they just sat there looking around at first trying to figure out what they were suppose to do.

So the other news. I got my medical card back! The first thing I did was call WIC to make an appointment for Kaiden. I hadn't actually been to WIC since I was about 2 or 3 months pregnant. Its a HUGE relief. They got Kaiden caught up on his shots for me, so I dont have to worry about scheduling that appointment with the doctor. I still need to schedule his well baby check up and then schedule an appointment with my doctor. Im going to call to do that next week while I'm at April's. I will be there for 2 weeks. April has a job now, and Lydia normally goes to latch key at school and Lily goes to day care, but with the Holiday coming up school will be closed for 2 weeks, so April needed someone to watch Lydia, so I'm going to watch her. Day care is only closed for a few days, but April isnt going to send Lily since I will be there. So me getting my medical card was a HUGE blessing, Kaiden and I were both needing it badly.

Now all I need to get is an apartment. That would just be the best thing ever. So lets keep praying I can get one very very soon. I need it badly.

And incase I'm not back on here in time,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwh. Cute pictures!
Love that layout tooo.

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

I was sad that I didn't get to see you two Sunday!

I hope Kaiden is doing much better now though!