Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Huge answer to prayer!

Ok well, when I am able to make it in for church, in sunday school I would always have a prayer request for an apartment to open up so I can get out on my own. I have been doing this since about August of 08'.
Well this morning, I got a phone call. I missed it because I had my phone on vibrate, and didnt have my phone on me. The person left a voice mail. I listened to it. It was something similar to this.
"Hi Contessa, this is Beth? from the Sunset hill apartments in Pekin. I just wanted to call and see if we can schedule a time for you to come in an fill out some pre move in papers." Then she gave me the number to call them back.
I immediatly called them back, and we scheduled it for tomorrow at 3:00pm. She told me they have an apartment opening up soon, and want to fill out the papers. I am totally excited about this. I can finally be out on my own, in Pekin, and be able to get back in church on a regular basis. I could get a job too. So please pray everything goes well tomorrow. Im so ready to be on my own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!

Cute backgroud. :)

Anonymous said...

*background.
Wow...