Thursday, February 28, 2008

The good ol' update

Ok, so, I had my doctors appointment. Everything is going good. I had a sono, and then the regular checkup done. Baby is growing good. She said he weights about 5lbs 14oz now. Heart rate was 154.He has a pretty good size head, and some chunky cheeks. The checkup was good. I am dialated to 1cm. I now go once a week to the doctor, so now I can update more.

Finally after looking in 3 different books, and looking on several online sites, I have packed both mine and baby's bags for the hospital. We got the bedding and everything put into the crib, and are starting to get things put away. We made up a list of things we still need, so we can get that stuff. But I think that covers everything for now. My next doctors appointment is the 3rd, so be expecting another update around about then.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Wow, 5 lbs and 14 oz. already. So my guess is by the time he gets here he should weigh either 7 lbs 4 oz. or 8 lbs 4 oz.. 14 inch head measurement and 19 inches long. I like to guess to see if I'm right. lol I was close with my kids but never right on. :]

Glad that you had a good appointment!