Saturday, February 23, 2008

Putting up a crib is lots of work!

I never knew how hard it was to put up a crib..That was alot of work. Expecially when you only have so much space to do it in...But we did it, me and my mom, we got it put together. We still have to put the mattress in, but we needed a break... We had to rearrange the whole room to have room for the crib to fit. We did the rearranging last night, then this morning/afternoon we did the crib. Everything is like piled in out closet right now. So our next project is getting all that put away.

Oh I had a doctor appointment last week. It was just the normal little check up. Everything is fine. I go back wednesday, I see the mid wifey lady person, and then I get another sono done. So maybe after that I will have alittle more of an update for you.


Kaiden will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

While you were putting your crib up, I took our crib down.:[ Yes it is a lot of work. In my Tackling Task Tuesday I talked about taking the crib down and I put the toddler bed up. The same one that has been through all the rest of the kids. The white one.

Keep us posted. You should be close to going every week to the Dr. right?

Much Love,
Mrs. Kristy